Massachusetts Federal Drug Defense Lawyer Controlled Substance Attorney Cocaine Marijuana Heroin
MASSACHUSETTS FEDERAL DRUG DEFENSE LAWYERS
WE DEFEND CLIENTS CHARGED WITH DRUG CRIMES BEFORE THE MASSACHUSETTS FEDERAL COURTS
In the Federal Courts of the United States of America, the illicit possession of controlled substance is illegal. The Massachusetts federal attorneys of the Law Offices of SRIS, P.C. have a number of excellent Federal drug defense attorneys & possession of controlled substance defense lawyers with offices throughout Massachusetts.
For more information or to make an appointment with SRIS, P.C. Massachusetts federal drug defense lawyer, please contact us.
Our Massachusetts federal drug defense attorneys and staff in Massachusetts, Maryland & Massachusetts speak the following languages in addition to English: Spanish, French, Arabic, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Cantonese, Mandarin & Malaysian.
If you would like to have a better understanding of some of Federal Drug Laws, please feel free to read following.
- Illegal use of drugs
- Distribution to persons under age twenty-one
- Employment or use of persons under 18 years of age in drug operations
- Prohibited acts C
- Drug paraphernalia
- Distribution or manufacturing in or near schools and colleges
- Consecutive sentence for manufacturing or distributing, or possessing with intent to manufacture or distribute, methamphetamine on premises where children are present or reside
- Prohibited acts A
- Prohibited acts B
- Penalties for simple possession
- Possession, manufacture, or distribution of controlled substance
- Investment of illicit drug profits
- Maintaining drug-involved premises
- Endangering human life while illegally manufacturing controlled substance
- Anhydrous ammonia
- Smuggling methamphetamine or methamphetamine precursor chemicals into the United States while using facilitated entry programs
- Enhanced penalties for illegal drug use in Federal prisons and for smuggling drugs into Federal prisons
For more information or to make an appointment with SRIS, P.C. Massachusetts federal criminal defense lawyer today, please contact us.